- You can disable these cookies via your browser, but this can adversely affect the functioning of our website (see further 'Delete or disable cookies').
- Google places non-personalized cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to display advertisements and are 'NOT' linked to your personal profile.
- More information about how and what Google does with your data can be found via this link: Privacy Google
- Necessary cookie: uuid: The system uses this cookie to know if the user has closed the notifications on the pages and which ones he / she has closed.
- Necessary cookie: PHPSESSID: It is used to establish a visitor session and to transmit status data via a temporary cookie, which is often referred to as a session cookie. The PHPSESSID will be removed when the visitor closes the page. This cookie is mainly used for security reasons.
- Advertising cookies: _GADS, IDE, DSID, NID: Cookies from DoubleClick, part of Google. Used to make non-personalized ads more attractive. The DSID cookie is stored for 2 weeks, the NID Cookie is stored for 6 months, the IDE and _GADS cookie are stored for 1 year.
- You can of course also disable or delete our cookies. Keep in mind that our site may not work optimally. How you can disable or delete cookies is explained here: